Hyundai has released details of its enhanced Santa Fe range. Already renowned as Australia’s most economical medium SUV, the revised Santa Fe extends its appeal with a revised model lineup and additional safety equipment.
Enhanced Santa Fe - specification summary:
ESP Stability Program incorporating Traction Control System (TCS), front and rear curtain airbags (to protect all outboard occupants) and side front (thorax) airbags have been added to entry level ‘SX’ trim variants; these features are now standard across the entire Santa Fe range. SX variants continue to have a 5 seat configuration, 17” alloy wheels, Anti-skid Braking System with Electronic Brakeforce Distribution, blue-hue instrumentation, dual front airbags, 6 speaker audio and a standard roof rack system with ‘one touch’ sliding bars.
The mid range ‘SLX’ trim gains full auto dual zone climate control system with external temperature display.
Other features over and above ‘SX’ trim include a 3rd row of seats that fold independently into the boot floor (total 7 seat configuration), cool box, conversation ‘parent’ mirror, front fog lamps, mesh sports seat fabric, trip computer and heated door mirrors.
The top of the range ‘Elite’ trim continues with a very high standard of features (over and above the ‘SLX’ trim) that includes power front seats, 18” alloy wheels, auto headlights ‘on’ system, chrome inserts in the door and boot handles, electro chromatic interior mirror with integrated digital compass, electric glass sunroof, 6 stack in-dash audio with separately mounted amplifier and 7 speakers, leather seat facings, rear spoiler and stainless steel scuff plates.
Two new exterior colours are available for the enhanced Santa Fe - Blue Titanium and Gun Metal (both metallic), whilst the interior colour theme across the range is now an ‘Espresso Black’ finish.
The Santa Fe comes with Australia's First 5 year Warranty with Unlimited Kilometres, and acomprehensive 12 months Hyundai Premium Roadside Assist package, giving customers additional peace of mind.
Enhanced Santa Fe – model range:
2.7 V6 petrol AWD powertrain (available in ‘SX’ trim):
- 138 kW of peak power @ 6,000 rpm
- 248 Nm peak torque @ 4,000 rpm
- 5 speed manual or 4 speed automatic
- Fuel consumption* 10.4 litres / 100 km (man), 10.6 litres / 100 km (auto)
2.2 CRDi turbo Diesel AWD powertrain (available in ‘SX’, ‘SLX’ and ‘Elite’ trims):
- 114 kW of peak power @ 4,000 rpm
- 343 Nm peak torque @ 1,800 to 2,500 rpm
- 5 speed manual or 5 speed automatic with Selectronic manual shift
- Fuel consumption 7.3 litres / 100 km (man), 8.2 litres / 100 km (auto)
3.3 V6 petrol 2WD powertrain:
- The 2007 Santa Fe 3.3 V6 2WD will continue at run-out pricing until new models arrive in the 4th quarter of 2008.
The 2.2 Common Rail Direct injection (CRDi) turbo Diesel engine makes Santa Fe the most fuel-efficient vehicle in the Medium SUV segment.
Enhanced Santa Fe – retail prices:
Changes to retail pricing have been made to ensure that Santa Fe retains its position as Australia’s best value Medium SUV:
- 2.7 V6 AWD SX 5 seat 5 speed manual $33,990 RRP
- 2.7 V6 AWD SX 5 seat 4 speed auto $35,990 RRP
- 2.2 CRDi AWD SX 5 seat 5 speed manual $36,990 RRP
- 2.2 CRDi AWD SX 5 seat 5 speed auto $38,990 RRP
- 2.2 CRDi AWD SLX 7 seat 5 speed auto $41,990 RRP
- 2.2 CRDi AWD Elite 7 seat 5 speed auto $46,990 RRP
- Optional Metallic / Mica paint $375 RRP
Bookmark this post: